PanPastel Artist Pastels
All PanPastel colours are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in rich, ultra soft and super-blendable colors.
Each colour is loaded with the finest quality artists’ pigments for the most concentrated colours possible. The colours have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Uniquely, for pastel colour, they can be mixed together for a complete painting palette.
PanPastel Colours offer many advantages:
- Super-blendable: the pan format and their ultra-soft formulation means that PanPastel Colours blend beautifully for an infinite palette of colours.
- Paintable: for the first time ever artists can apply and mix (dry) pastel colour like paint
- Instant: no drying or preparation time needed. Simply lift the colour using a Sofft Tool to start painting immediatel
- Easy: no solvents, water or other special mediums are required – use PanPastel colours “dry” for the benefits of wet paint without the hassle.
- Erasable: PanPastel is a very forgiving medium to use – use any eraser to correct mistakes or remove the colour. An eraser can also be used to create highlights and for subtractive drawing techniques.
- Versatile: compatible with other artist’s media and almost any art & craft surface (even thin delicate papers as there is no bleed-through or buckling because PanPastel is dry colour).
Control: using Sofft Tools it is easy to control the colour, and to achieve a wide variety of marks and effects
- Very low dust: for a cleaner, more pleasant working environment. Generating less waste.