PanPastel Artist Pastels
All PanPastelÂ coloursÂ are made using a unique manufacturing process requiring minimal binder and fillers, resulting in rich, ultra soft and super-blendable colors.
Each colour is loaded with the finest quality artistsâ€™ pigments for the most concentrated colours possible. The colours have excellent lightfastness and are fully erasable. Uniquely, for pastel colour, they can be mixed together for a complete painting palette.
PanPastel Colours offer many advantages:
- Super-blendable: the pan format and their ultra-soft formulation means that PanPastel Colours blend beautifully for an infinite palette of colours.
- Paintable:Â for the first time ever artists can apply and mix (dry) pastel colour like paint
- Instant:Â no drying or preparation time needed. Simply lift the colour using a Sofft Tool to start painting immediatel
- Easy:Â no solvents, water or other special mediums are required â€“ use PanPastel colours â€œdryâ€ for the benefits of wet paint without the hassle.
- Erasable:Â PanPastel is a very forgiving medium to use â€“ use any eraser to correct mistakes or remove the colour. An eraser can also be used to create highlights and for subtractive drawing techniques.
- Versatile: compatible with other artistâ€™s media and almost any art & craftÂ surfaceÂ (even thin delicate papers as there is no bleed-through or buckling because PanPastel is dry colour).
- Control:Â using Sofft Tools it is easy to control the colour, and to achieve a wide variety of marks and effects
- Very low dust:Â for a cleaner, more pleasant working environment. Generating less waste.