Daniel Smith Watercolour Grounds 118ml
- Archival and acid free.
- Creates a soft, absorbent surface similar to cold press watercolor paper.
- Excellent surface for all watercolors.
- The Watercolor Ground surface holds up to vigorous scrubbing without any damage.
- Heavily pigmented with a thick, brushable consistency.
- Easy Application.
- Repair and rescue paintings.
- Transparent watercolors can now be shown on any surface.
- Frame without Glass. We suggest spraying with a high quality, Archival Aerosol MSA Varnish with UVLS to protect your painting.
- Fantastic for multi-media work;combine with decorative paper, acrylics, pen and ink and collage.
- Nothing else like it on the market.
- Daniel Smith Watercolor Grounds are made by hand, in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Available in the following colours:
- Titanium White
- Buff Titanium
- Mars Black